Fight the Power
I’m on Instagram!
The Good Stuff
- Baking in China (and other improvisational activities)
- An Impractical Review of Matador U's Writing Program
- How To Make Goat Milk Paneer (and a few meditations on place and purpose)
- 14 Notes on teaching English in a Chinese university, in the middle of a quiet burnout and impending unemployment
- (101 Things About Shanghai) The ShiLiuPu Fabric Market Part 2
- Feed Me, Leicester: Sichuan Brothers Hotpot (Woohoo!)
- The Happiness Project Revisited: Are We Happy Yet?
- (101 Things About Shanghai) Blind Massage Parlors
Archive for March, 2012
We are now, improbably for March in Shanghai, on Day 5 in a wild streak of completely sunny, bright, warm days. Yesterday I went out in a light cotton Thai…
In the past few decades, I’ve lived in approximately 8 cities in 6 countries on four continents. That tally doesn’t include the hundreds of hostels, sofas and floors I…