Fight the Power
I’m on Instagram!
The Good Stuff
- An Impractical Review of Matador U's Writing Program
- Making You Jealous in Tangier, Morocco
- I Hate Crowds: Travelling in China During National Holidays
- (101 Things About Shanghai) The Fabric Market
- Kandy Esala Perahera: What the World Needs Now is More Dancing Elephants Lit Up Like Christmas Trees. Really.
- Gardening in Shanghai and Other Indoor Sports
- 7 Reasons Why Sri Lanka is More Badass Than You Could Ever Hope to Be
- A Totally Impractical Guide to a Sudden Jaunt to Liuzhou, Guangxi
Archive for March, 2012
We are now, improbably for March in Shanghai, on Day 5 in a wild streak of completely sunny, bright, warm days. Yesterday I went out in a light cotton Thai…
In the past few decades, I’ve lived in approximately 8 cities in 6 countries on four continents. That tally doesn’t include the hundreds of hostels, sofas and floors I…