I’m on Instagram!
The Good Stuff
- How To Make Goat Milk Paneer (and a few meditations on place and purpose)
- An Impractical Review of Matador U's Writing Program
- Best Little Whorehouse in Cairo
- What Does it Take For a Girl to Get a Passport Around Here? Adventures in Being Canadian Abroad
- Pan-Fried Goat Milk Paneer with Chilies, Garlic and Ginger
- Feed Me, Leicester: Sichuan Brothers Hotpot (Woohoo!)
- A Totally Impractical Guide to Morocco: Casablanca!
- Notes on a Thwackless Day and Moving to Vietnam
Archive for September, 2011
Remember how I’ve been going on and on for months about being unemployed? How it felt weird to be so suddenly unstructured and aimless after decades of chronic employment? Yeah,…
I’m a rather low-maintenance kind of gal, generally. It takes me about two minutes to get ready for going to work, maybe five for going out. In Turkey, I succumbed…