I’m on Instagram!
The Good Stuff
- An Impractical Review of Matador U's Writing Program
- Baking in China (and other improvisational activities)
- How to Pack for the Person You'd Like to Become
- Making You Jealous in Tangier, Morocco
- 14 Notes on teaching English in a Chinese university, in the middle of a quiet burnout and impending unemployment
- Shanghai Walking Tours
- A Totally Impractical Expat Interview #11: Liv From I Eat My Pigeon
- Tiny Notes From Hanoi: It's Like Downton Abbey, Except Different
Archive for January, 2012
I have a terrible memory. When I actually stop to think back on my life, to specific moments or sequences of time and events, I often draw a blank….