Fight the Power
I’m on Instagram!
The Good Stuff
- Baking in China (and other improvisational activities)
- An Impractical Review of Matador U's Writing Program
- What I'm Talking About When I Talk About China
- I'll Be Lucky to Escape With My Waistline Intact: My Last Month of Eating Everything in Shanghai
- How Not to Travel in China During the October National Holiday
- How To Make Goat Milk Paneer (and a few meditations on place and purpose)
- Ch-ch-ch-changes: In Which I Attempt to Talk Coherently About This Past Year
- 14 Notes on teaching English in a Chinese university, in the middle of a quiet burnout and impending unemployment
Archive for January, 2012
I have a terrible memory. When I actually stop to think back on my life, to specific moments or sequences of time and events, I often draw a blank….