Fight the Power
I’m on Instagram!
The Good Stuff
- (101 Things About Shanghai) The Fabric Market
- An Impractical Review of Matador U's Writing Program
- Making You Jealous in Tangier, Morocco
- I Hate Crowds: Travelling in China During National Holidays
- Kandy Esala Perahera: What the World Needs Now is More Dancing Elephants Lit Up Like Christmas Trees. Really.
- About Me
- Things You're Not Allowed to do in Canada: A Photo Essay
- Baking in China (and other improvisational activities)
Shanghai Expo 2010 Archive
Also in this series: Death By Exposure and Despo(t) 2010: The Axis of Awesome In our quest to avoid the crowded pavilions at Shanghai Expo 2010, we embarked…
Also in this series: Death By Exposure and Stan! We went back to Expo on Saturday for a stubborn second round of heat stroke and agoraphobia. The first…