Fight the Power
I’m on Instagram!
The Good Stuff
- (101 Things About Shanghai) The Fabric Market
- I Hate Crowds: Travelling in China During National Holidays
- Kandy Esala Perahera: What the World Needs Now is More Dancing Elephants Lit Up Like Christmas Trees. Really.
- Making You Jealous in Tangier, Morocco
- Things You're Not Allowed to do in Canada: A Photo Essay
- Hello, Dalian! A Totally Impractical Guide to That City up by Korea
- Baking in China (and other improvisational activities)
- A Totally Impractical Guide to a Sudden Jaunt to Liuzhou, Guangxi
I missed the new year deadline for resolutions by a few days but I was too busy drinking litres of tea in bed and eating Doug’s Christmas gift of German chocolate…