I’m on Instagram!
The Good Stuff
- An Impractical Review of Matador U's Writing Program
- How To Make Goat Milk Paneer (and a few meditations on place and purpose)
- A Totally Impractical Expat Interview #6: Fiona Reilly of Life on Nanchang Lu
- A Totally Impractical Guide to Morocco: Casablanca!
- Notes on Travelling in Fes, Morocco During the First Few Days of Ramadan
- (101 Things About Shanghai) Brutally honest meat
- (101 Things About Shanghai) The Mrs Mu Home Shopping Network
- Best Little Whorehouse in Cairo
Remember how my students organized a Christmas party in a tea house at the side of an eight lane ring road, under the shadow of a spider’s web worth of…
I’ve had a bad cold for about a month now. I blame my students entirely. They have been coming to class with such dedication that the absentee rate is nearly nil…