I’m on Instagram!
The Good Stuff
- You Should Definitely Move to Vietnam With Your Baby
- A Totally Impractical Guide to an Emotionally Stunted Weekend in Hefei
- (101 Things About Shanghai) Plum Rains
- An Impractical Review of Matador U's Writing Program
- Best Little Whorehouse in Cairo
- A Totally Impractical Guide to Morocco: Casablanca!
- I'll See Myself Out: Notes on Being a Tired Hermit With Possibly Unrealistic Expectations
- About Me
I think the Plum Rains have started. This has been the driest year so far since we arrived in Shanghai in early 2009, though the low lying grimness hasn’t…
You can actually fly to Mandalay from Yangon for about $75US, so the romance of the road is somewhat lessened. After bouncing around the Mon State south east of Yangon…