Fight the Power
I’m on Instagram!
The Good Stuff
- (101 Things About Shanghai) The Fabric Market
- I Hate Crowds: Travelling in China During National Holidays
- 7 Reasons Why Sri Lanka is More Badass Than You Could Ever Hope to Be
- Kandy Esala Perahera: What the World Needs Now is More Dancing Elephants Lit Up Like Christmas Trees. Really.
- Making You Jealous in Tangier, Morocco
- Hello, Dalian! A Totally Impractical Guide to That City up by Korea
- An Impractical Review of Matador U's Writing Program
- A Totally Impractical Guide to a Sudden Jaunt to Liuzhou, Guangxi
Somewhere out there, Alanis Morrisette’s lawyer is counting the number of times today I have muttered something along the lines of, isn’t it ironic, don’t you think? Somewhat akin to…