Fight the Power
I’m on Instagram!
The Good Stuff
- An Impractical Review of Matador U's Writing Program
- How To Make Goat Milk Paneer (and a few meditations on place and purpose)
- Baking in China (and other improvisational activities)
- How to Pack for the Person You'd Like to Become
- What I'm Talking About When I Talk About China
- (101 Things About Shanghai) Blind Massage Parlors
- Making You Jealous in Tangier, Morocco
- (101 Things About Shanghai) The ShiLiuPu Fabric Market Part 2
Kandy Esala Perahera: What the World Needs Now is More Dancing Elephants Lit Up Like Christmas Trees. Really.
So we are back in rainy Kandy, smack dab in the middle of the Esala Perahera festival. I don’t have my guide book with me to remind me what…
I was going to title this post Kandy Says, but I doubt anyone would get (or favourably appreciate) the Velvet Underground reference. But you know what? I have no clue…