I’m on Instagram!
The Good Stuff
- Do Shared Memories Still Exist if One Party is Trying Really Hard to Forget?: Notes on Losing 5 Years of Travel
- Radio Silence: How to Write Publicly When All of Your Journeys are Private
- Well, That Was Certainly Interesting: Brief Notes on Having Just Spawned a Baby
- An Impractical Review of Matador U's Writing Program
- How To Make Goat Milk Paneer (and a few meditations on place and purpose)
- I can see Alaska from my flat
- 7 Reasons Why Sri Lanka is More Badass Than You Could Ever Hope to Be
- Best Little Whorehouse in Cairo
Kandy Esala Perahera: What the World Needs Now is More Dancing Elephants Lit Up Like Christmas Trees. Really.
So we are back in rainy Kandy, smack dab in the middle of the Esala Perahera festival. I don’t have my guide book with me to remind me what…
I was going to title this post Kandy Says, but I doubt anyone would get (or favourably appreciate) the Velvet Underground reference. But you know what? I have no clue…