Fight the Power
I’m on Instagram!
The Good Stuff
- How To Make Goat Milk Paneer (and a few meditations on place and purpose)
- An Impractical Review of Matador U's Writing Program
- About Me
- Best Little Whorehouse in Cairo
- Making You Jealous in Tangier, Morocco
- Pan-Fried Goat Milk Paneer with Chilies, Garlic and Ginger
- A Totally Impractical Guide to Camping in England With a 4 Month Old Baby
- On Identity and Decontextualization: Notes on Going Home (again)
Kandy Esala Perahera: What the World Needs Now is More Dancing Elephants Lit Up Like Christmas Trees. Really.
So we are back in rainy Kandy, smack dab in the middle of the Esala Perahera festival. I don’t have my guide book with me to remind me what…
I was going to title this post Kandy Says, but I doubt anyone would get (or favourably appreciate) the Velvet Underground reference. But you know what? I have no clue…