I’m on Instagram!
The Good Stuff
- How To Make Goat Milk Paneer (and a few meditations on place and purpose)
- Best Little Whorehouse in Cairo
- Notes on Travelling in Fes, Morocco During the First Few Days of Ramadan
- An Impractical Review of Matador U's Writing Program
- (101 Things About Shanghai) Blind Massage Parlors
- Helpful Household Tips from Chinese University Students
- Pan-Fried Goat Milk Paneer with Chilies, Garlic and Ginger
- A Totally Impractical Expat Interview #2: Connie Hum of Connvoyage
Kandy Esala Perahera: What the World Needs Now is More Dancing Elephants Lit Up Like Christmas Trees. Really.
So we are back in rainy Kandy, smack dab in the middle of the Esala Perahera festival. I don’t have my guide book with me to remind me what…
I was going to title this post Kandy Says, but I doubt anyone would get (or favourably appreciate) the Velvet Underground reference. But you know what? I have no clue…