Fight the Power
I’m on Instagram!
The Good Stuff
- Tiny Notes From Hanoi: A Home, a Banh Mi and Thou
- Tiny Notes From Hanoi: It's Kinda Different With a Kid
- An Impractical Review of Matador U's Writing Program
- Best Little Whorehouse in Cairo
- Baking in China (and other improvisational activities)
- What I'm Talking About When I Talk About China
- Shanghai Despo(t) 2010- The Axis of Awesome Pavilions
- Awesome Things We Ate in Myanmar
Kandy Esala Perahera: What the World Needs Now is More Dancing Elephants Lit Up Like Christmas Trees. Really.
So we are back in rainy Kandy, smack dab in the middle of the Esala Perahera festival. I don’t have my guide book with me to remind me what…
I was going to title this post Kandy Says, but I doubt anyone would get (or favourably appreciate) the Velvet Underground reference. But you know what? I have no clue…