I’m on Instagram!
The Good Stuff
- Best Little Whorehouse in Cairo
- An Impractical Review of Matador U's Writing Program
- How To Make Goat Milk Paneer (and a few meditations on place and purpose)
- 7 Reasons Why Sri Lanka is More Badass Than You Could Ever Hope to Be
- Making You Jealous in Tangier, Morocco
- (101 Things About Shanghai) Blind Massage Parlors
- Tiny Notes From Hanoi: It's Kinda Different With a Kid
- A Totally Impractical Guide to an Emotionally Stunted Weekend in Hefei
Kandy Esala Perahera: What the World Needs Now is More Dancing Elephants Lit Up Like Christmas Trees. Really.
So we are back in rainy Kandy, smack dab in the middle of the Esala Perahera festival. I don’t have my guide book with me to remind me what…
I was going to title this post Kandy Says, but I doubt anyone would get (or favourably appreciate) the Velvet Underground reference. But you know what? I have no clue…